Sunday, March 25, 2012

Equipped and ready


I read this in my devotional yesterday and it really encouraged me about my job at the cafe.
“I take pleasure in choosing people to do my work and then empowering them to fulfill it. I create each person with a unique personality that moves them toward a certain type of work. When they heed the desire I place within them, they learn the skills necessary to do the job well. And as they choose to follow me, I bestow gifts that demonstrate their true proficiency for what I have called them to do.
I gave my people the king they desired-Saul- and provided him with all he needed to lead my people well. But above all, I gave Saul my Sp!r!t so that he could fulfill my calling. Likewise, it is my delight to equip you for the work to which I have called you, rest easy. With my Sp!r!t guiding you, you are the best one for the job.”

No comments:

Post a Comment