Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Menu

We have decided to have some of our local friends over for Easter this year, so I will be cooking my first full Holiday Dinner! This Christmas I prepared the turkey and a pecan pie for the feast we had at a friend’s house, but preparing my own meal for such a large group with new recipes will be a challenge. But it is a challenge that I think I am ready for!
I went to the Cooking Light website to find some ideas and this is what I have decided to include in my very first Easter Menu:
  1. Roast Lamb with Garlic and Rosemary
  2. Roasted Fingerling Potatoes 
  3. No-Knead Overnight Parmesan and Thyme Rolls
  4. Dark Chocolate Orange Cake
Most of our friends are mslm and do not eat pork, so I have decided to go with lamb. To add some green to the table I will also prepare a simple salad. I will not be able to include baby artichokes with the potatoes, along with a few other adjustments for some of the other recipes since I can’t get everything here, but overall I should be able to make a nice dinner if I do it right. Stay tuned for the results… 

No comments:

Post a Comment