Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Favorite Moments of 2012

Looking back I realize how truly blessed I am. This year was difficult in many ways, but also very full of life and joy and great gifts! Every day is filled with gifts, we just need to open our eyes to them.
I am excited to open my eyes more to those gifts in 2013. But it’s also good to look back and remember the gifts that we were given before and the joyful moments that make up our lives.

To view a slide show just click on one of the photos.
This photo represents all the time I spent in the Cafe this year. 



The Amazing memories made in Istanbul in March


Concerts in the cafe were a big highlight this spring


Our trips to the mountains were filled with awe and wonder at the work of our creator's hands
Hong Kong was a very special trip. The most memorable part was meeting this special group of kids from Northern Ireland on fire for their creator. 
Really great time with Curtis' family. Seeing Theresa thriving at Teen Challenge and driving up North to visit Ricky were real highlights. 


All the time that I got with my brothers and sisters this summer was amazing! 


Had a really special time in Sedona with my parents.


Sisters night for the first time in years! I love my sisters!


My cousin Julia's wedding. The first time in a long time that we were all together.


Coming home. for the first time ever, coming back overseas felt like coming home. 


Five year anniversary! Here's to another 105 years!


First time hosting Thanksgiving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment