Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Love



Yesterday I was so blessed! I had been having a very difficult time with one of my classes and ironically enough, their class mascot name is “Love.”

I realized this one day as I was pouring my heart out to my Father, he reminded me that I may need some extra-special “Love” for this special class. But I was still dreading my class yesterday with them… 

Anyhow, I was teaching about personality and I really was able to find out a lot about them and it was just a great lesson overall. I had fun and for the first time I am excited for the next class with them! 

It can be difficult because every class is different and there is just something about this class, they are so full of personality! Honestly, I think that is why they are so difficult, but I also think that if I look at it the right way, that makes them extra special and if I do my job right, I will be able to teach them just as effectively as all the other classes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment