Thursday, December 31, 2009

My favorite memories of 2009


I was going through my photos reminiscing about 2009 and I wanted to share with you all some of my favorite memories of 2009 before coming overseas. Hope you enjoy!

Mom and Dad's 60th Birthday Party

I really enjoyed seeing my family all dressed up as movie characters.
Here are the Characters from "There's Something about Mary"



and
Can you guess who Dom and Brenda are?
Jenni and Forrest Gump


Meeting Lucy for the first time!

Adventures with my husband. Ventura Harbor.
Hiking in the Santa Monica Mountains

and going to Mammoth in the Winter!

Sharing my Birthday with JJ!

My cousin Kimmy got married!

Reunited with Dave!

Dirk's 50th!

Finding my soul sister! I love you Laura!

Spending time with my wonderful sisters!

Banana pancakes for Curt's 25th Birthday

Reuniting with my friend from pre-school Arianna and her mom Lujuana.

Meeting some of the greatest people in the world, Mary-Lou, Dirk & Ryan
(and discovering my Birthday Twin JJ!)


My wonderful Digital Photography Class!

Celebrating Cole's Wedding with Good Friends!

Hiking with our Bble study Buddies

Kevy's Birthday

The wonderful Jenn! Can you believe this girl had a garage sale to earn money to help us with our trip! This was probably the most touching moment of 2009 for me! I love you Jenn!

Fun times with Curt's Fam

Meeting Gabreilla
(and falling in love with her instantly)


T**choverseas Training 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment