Sunday, February 24, 2013

Let's review

I just wanted to ask my readers, if you are actually out there, what kind of blog posts do you prefer?

If you could let me know which you like best by leaving a comment and numbering your favorites, it would help me out. I want to write, but of course I hope that there are some people out there reading it and if I know what people enjoy I can write more of that.

I guess we can review a bit to help you out...

Daily Life


"Work"



Stories


Food/Recipes


Inspiration - What I'm learning 


Culture 


Holidays


9 comments:

  1. I like Daily Life, Culture, Stories and some What I am Learning mixed in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, a mixture of them all! What I am Learning and Stories are my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the input :) I couldn't figure out who this was.

      Delete
  3. Can you do language posts? I love language posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I can Pierce :) I have thought about it in the past, but sometimes I get so frustrated. I never want to say bad things about the culture or language. But I will think of ways to incorporate language into some of my posts.

      Delete
  4. My request is that you will stop changing the name of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know! That is in part because of all of the times that blogsites stop working on me here, but now I have a way around that :) So I am planning on never changing it again. I did like Lemonade Diaries, But I decided to go back to the togetherness theme and do Traveling Light. I also worked had to combine all my blogs into one place here, so I really don't want to change it. Miss you Katie!

      Delete
    2. Good good :) I miss you too

      Delete