Sunday, March 24, 2013

Movie of the year


Yes. I do realize that this is not a movie review site. But I write about what I am passionate about and at this moment, that's this movie! You MUST see it!

If you haven't seen it, rent it, NOW! Or buy it! I could watch it over and over. I laughed, I cried, I was super inspired. It is just a reminder that anyone's life can be changed and anyone can be a life changer.

It is a french film about a man who is quadriplegic and he hires a young African man to be his caretaker. Both of them could have been deemed useless by society, but they change each other's lives! Neither of them stereotypes or gives up on the other.

Yes, it is in french and yes there are subtitles, but they are barely noticeable because you are just reading along as you laugh and waiting for the next joke.

There are so many touching and precious moments, but there are even more laugh out loud moments. Seriously guys, you just have to see for yourselves. You may not agree that it's the movie of the year, but I doubt that you will go through the entire film without laughing out loud.


No comments:

Post a Comment