Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Beautiful Ending


I think this is one of my favorite songs. I often find inspiration from it. The beautiful piano intro always shakes me with the intensity of the message. There is a lot of truth in the words. Read for yourself…
Beautiful Ending
By: Barlow Girl
Oh tragedy has taken so many  |
Love lost cause they all forgot  who You were  |
And it scares me to think that I would choose my life over You  |
Oh my selfish heart divides me from You, it tears us apart  |
So tell me  What is our ending?
Will it be beautiful, so beautiful?
Oh how do I let myself let go
Of hands that painted the stars and hold tears that fall?
And the pride of my heart makes me forget it’s not me but you
Who makes the heart beat,
I’m lost without you and you’re dying for me
So tell me  What is our ending?
Will it be beautiful, so beautiful?
Will my life Find me by Your side?
Your love is beautiful, so beautiful
At the end of it all I want to be in Your arms
Maybe the idea clashes with some the*log!es. But at times I feel like I can let go of the hands of my creator and that scares me. I know that He will not let me go easy, but sometimes I let Him go too easily. What I mean is that I compromise too easily, I do what I know is s!n, I think too highly of my possessions and of myself, I cling to things that really don’t matter at all, I could go on and on with the ways that I am always letting go of him…
I know that he has ways of drawing me back, but sometimes I think that if I am not careful that I could let go for good. I don’t think that I am anywhere close now, but I know that it is a slow process… I feel like I have seen it happen, but I am not sure. You could argue that those people never truly bel!eved. I know this is a big debate in the Ch*rch. I just know that I love Gsus and I stumble and it scares me, and I don’t think that this fear is a bad thing, it usually brings me closer to Him.
And this song is good because it really makes me feel the urgency to draw close to G*d and never let go. Keith Green said “The ones He’s found true, who’ve made it through, enduring until the end.” I simply want to endure till the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment