Saturday, September 6, 2014

The Clutter Free Home


This inspired me today. 

I just read 15 clutter busting routines for any family on the blog that I was telling you about and I am pretty excited to put some of these things into practice. What really stood out to me as something that I want and need to do is halving our decorations. 

I love what he says about this one "Grab a box and walk through your living room. Remove decorations from shelves, tables, and walls that aren’t absolutely beautiful or meaningful. You may like it better than you think. If not, you can always put them back. But I’d bet my wife’s old high school yearbooks that you won’t return all of them."

I hope you are inspired to halve your decorations today, making your home easier on the eyes and even easier to clean. I mean imagine dusting those tables with half as many knick knacks on them :) Sounds good to me! 

Another great post he wrote that pertains to this topic is The Pictures we hang on our walls. A simple, but worthwhile reminder. 


No comments:

Post a Comment