Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A little experimenting



It has been a while since I posted about a new recipe. I have tried several in the past month or so, but have been quite busy and had very little time to post anything. I really love trying new recipes and sharing them here as much as possible. I was reminded of that tonight when I tried two new simple recipes for dinner and felt quite refreshed and satisfied when I finished preparing.
There are just some things in life that really fill us up and give us joy, making something delicious is one of those things that really fills me up.
Tonight I made Crispy Corn Cakes Roasted Cabbage Wedges which both turned out delicious. I didn’t have any green onions or fresh corn for the corn cakes, but they were still great.
This weekend I made snickerdoodle bread for the girls group on saturday. The recipe was super easy, but the finished product was delicious! Like the perfect piece of Cinnamon Toast. (Photo credit: www.lilluna.com)
Every Tuesday I try to make something special for breakfast, so last Tuesday I tried this amazing recipe for Baked Oatmeal. It is baked oatmeal with strawberries, banana and chocolate chips! It was perfect, even better than it sounds!
Last, but not least, my very favorite of all! I have already done this several times as a snack when I am craving something sweet, but somewhat healthy, Apple Nachos! These are amazing, sweet, crunchy and perfect!
I hope that you have a chance to try some of these recipes. The ingredients are simple, but the combinations are perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment