Monday, February 13, 2012

Lovin' Life


Seriously! At times I complain or talk about difficult things about living overseas. But today I was reminded of the many things I love about life here. Today was great because I didn’t have to teach. I was just working/hanging out in the cafe (which I have been helping with a lot lately, but in a way that I really love) and also doing movie club, which was also fun.
Today was just filled with love, from students and people that I work with. I genuinely love being at work with my friends and co-workers. I really feel like part of a team/family here. We have so much fun together, but we also invite others to be a part of that family. It is not closed with no admittance to outsiders.
I got to share that love with some girls over coffee this afternoon. I also got to serve in ways that brought me life and joy. Loving people, making things beautiful and absolutely enjoying life. It was a magical day in so many ways, including the snow falling gently throughout the day as I watched from the warmth of the cafe. Feeling blessed to work in such a warm place, warm in more ways than one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment