Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

To all of the wonderful Mothers in my life!

To my Mommy! A very strong and inspirational woman. A loving woman, from whom I get my love for hospitality and entertaining. The woman who taught me about my creator and held me during my first heartbreak. A woman that I cannot wait to embrace this summer when I get back. It’s been almost two years since I hugged this woman. I miss you mommy and can’t wait to see you soon!
To my beautiful sister Tara who now has two precious children! I can’t wait to meet #2! She is beautiful and looks just like her mommy! This woman is so special to me, she held me during heartbreak #2 and helped me to make good decisions and stand strong against the wrong guy. She was like the cool aunt because she was ten years older than me and I love her so much. I can’t wait till we can have kids together. Love you Sis!
To my sister Angela. My “soul mate.” As I used to write in cards. We have shed many happy and sad tears together. We have driven in cars late at night and laughed our fannies off. We have gotten obsessed with stupid romantic comedies and at times been the annoying little sisters to Tara. Now you have a little girl of your own, just like Lorelai and Rory, just like us. I hope that you two have even more good times together than we had. You are an amazing Mommy!
And to my creative and spirited sister in law Brenda. You were the first one in this generation of girls to be a mommy and you have done it beautifully! I love you so much and I am so proud of you and your beautiful girls. You are strong and you love your creator and have clung to him through trying times. I am often inspired by you and am proud to call you part of my family!
And Finally, my wonderful Mother in law Chris. You are a better Mother in law than I could have ever imagined! You are strong and you are beautiful inside and out! You raised Curtis to be a wonderful, cuddly, strong man and you came all the way to Central Asia to visit us and you have blessed us in so many ways. We both love you so much and could not have asked for a better Mommy!
Happy Mother’s Day to you all and many more. A special shout out to Lindsey, Kelli, Bethie and Danielle who will be celebrating their first Mother’s Day this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment