Friday, May 13, 2011

Couscous



I can’t believe that I just discovered this stuff! It is really quick, delicious and pretty healthy too, as long as you fix it with lots of fresh veggies. I found it at one of the local stores that often has imports and snatched it up off the shelf to give it a shot, because I have really been enjoying trying new things lately.
I made it tonight without any recipes and it was good, but it was even more amazing the first time I made it when I used the recipe I got from CookingLight for Mediterranean Couscous. I did not use wheat couscous because you cannot get it here and I also used cilantro instead of sage. It was such a fresh dinner, ideal for a hot summer evening, and since the temperatures are already scorching here it was perfect for us.
I hope you’ll take my advice and give this little gem a shot too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment